Friday, August 28, 2009

Problems in the Bedroom

When I was in Houston I got a tempurpedic mattress because I have back problems and everyone told me that tempurpedic mattresses are the best if you have a bad back. BTW, they are the best and if you ever buy one and they offer you a discount on the pillows and your husband says, "No, don't get me one, that is way too much money for a pillow that probably isn't that great anyway." Don't listen to him, get him one anyway because after a week he will be trying to steal yours and then you are forced to pay full price and full price just makes me mad when I know I could have gotten half price.

Anywho, we didn't have to buy a frame right away because my mom had one for me to use while I lived there. Well, we expected to live there a lot longer than we actually did so I was putting off getting a frame since it would just sit in a box in the garage until I moved with the king-size mattress.

I'm back now and we ordered a frame online since it's a little difficult to find a platform bed like we need. Yesterday our bed arrived via UPS and we were super excited about getting it together so we didn't have to sleep on the ground anymore...I even twittered about how excited I was about getting the bed together.

Well, we got everything ready, moved the mattress out of the way and started to assemble. "That's funny, it seems like there should be more hardware here." Hmmmmm. We start searching through all the cardboard and bags, maybe we misplaced the other bag of hardware? After looking through every scrap we decided that the bag was not in the box like it was supposed to be so now, not only are we still sleeping on the ground, but we also have large pieces of metal all over our bedroom that belong to one king-sized bed frame sans hardware.

I. Am. Thoroughly. Annoyed.

We contacted "The O" and they are working on getting us our hardware "as quickly as possible" and you know, they "appreciate our patience" but I really just want to wake up, sit up and step out of bed. This sleeping on the floor shit, even if it is on a tempurpedic mattress, is really not helping my back problems.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Ugh! That sucks. Hopefully they will get you the parts soon.

Aunt Becky said...

I'm annoyed on your behalf.