Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I'm up for anything.

On Sunday my hubby called and woke me up from my nap (he's my alarm clock, isn't that sweet?), I answered the phone and this great idea just hit me like a ton of bricks. If I get approved for my vacation time in December, why don't we take the kids to Colorado?

We're going to need a break from my family, especially right after Christmas, and we haven't taken a family road trip before. The kids will freak out about getting to go sledding and we'll get to go check out some neighborhoods while we're there for house-hunting purposes. It's perfect!

The only problem now is that I am so excited about it I don't know how I'm going to make it till December. I'm already looking at routes to take, places to go, things to do. I'm starting to put money away already in my extra account and I'm doing things like taking my lunch to work to save money for our trip (which is totally unlike me), that's how freakin' excited I am!!!

Yay for white Christmases.....well, a few days after Christmas.

No comments: