Monday, August 3, 2009

The times they are a-changin'.

I've hit a plateau in my weight loss. I hit one before and running pushed me through it but this time it's different. I'm running about 10 miles a week now, I shouldn't be hitting a plateau!

I've decided to start adding some weight training in there to switch things up a bit. I'm getting impatient now, I have 20 pounds to go, technically 17 and its so close yet so far. This week I'm really going to be strict about everything I put in my mouth and I'm going to make sure I work out at least 5 days. If my results are good enough then I'll stick with it till these last pounds are gone.

It's that time of the month so I feel bloated and fat and I really hate that. I really want to feel great again and for some reason I just don't feel that right now. Wish me luck this week, we'll see how successful I can be.

No comments: