Sunday, August 2, 2009

Houston, I'm so over you.

Okay, I still love Houston, it will always be my first home but it's August now and well, that means that it's been unbearably high temps for over a month now and it's only getting hotter.

I miss my husband like crazy, I miss having someone that hates crumbs on the counter as much as I do. I miss having someone that backs me up when I punish the kids for being hellions. I miss having someone to snuggle up with even though I rarely even want to snuggle.

I miss being a family and being together, the kids miss their daddy. These next 9 months are necessary for the kids education but it's going to be difficult. Luis and I both want to be somewhere else right now and that's hard on us. We want to be in Colorado so badly but it's still not a sure thing.

We're ready to buy a house and set down roots. We want a home, its something we've put off for a long time, I don't want to be paying for a house when I'm 50 so we pretty much need to get the ball rolling. Plans are being made, we're tired of waiting.

No comments: