Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Mr. Jones and Me

My daughter's hair is so nappy she looks like Adam Duritz of Counting Crows. I'm not sure what is wrong with her hair that makes it knot up so easily but if I don't brush it several times a day she starts to get dread locks and makes me want to go to Jamaica and smoke.

That little anecdote has nothing to do with Christmas but I wanted to get on here and wish everyone a Merry Christmas just the same (or you know, whatever it is you celebrate).

We're going to be heading down to Tejas to celebrate with J and family tomorrow and then Saturday we'll mosey on down to Houston to spend some time with my family. It will most likely be after the new year before I get back on here so Happy New Year as well and I'll see you all again for my new year's resolution post.

Live long and prosper.

6 comments:

Mrs. Booms said...

Merry Christmas, Allie.

J said...

Merry Christmas, slut-max-whore.

Tara R. said...

Great... that song will be running through my head all day. Merry Christmas Allie! I hope you and yours have a fabulous New Year.

Unknown said...

Merry Titsmas!!

LOL... Don't have a clue where that came from!! Have fun in Texas!! XOXO

Tricia said...

Merry Christmas! Kenny said Mexican food over by you (actually at 2am what he said was, "I want chips and queso." So then I told him about going to dinner, and he said, "sounds good.") sounds good, and any day works for us!

Anonymous said...

Hehe, I bet her hair is cute! Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family!