Monday, December 8, 2008

Pucca, Pucca, Pucca Dance Party!

So, along with my surgery coming up in a week something else happened while I was away from blog land. This was a very unexpected something, something that even I barely believe.

We got a puppy!

The getting a puppy part isn't the hard part to believe, I mean I love dogs but we really never had any intention of owning 3 dogs, no, the hard part to believe is the kind of dog we got. We have 2 Labradors which are pretty big dogs, I've always loved big dogs but the last time I went to Houston I fell in love with a friend's Maltese. He is so freakin' precious and sooooooo tiny. It was unbelievable to me that you could have a dog that only grows to be 5 pounds, I mean my labs are 65 and 70 pounds, a 5 pound dog is crazy.

So, I came home and begged my husband to get one and the kids helped too since they loved my friend's puppy too. After much begging I got this adorable little girl and she is the sweetest thing. Her name is Pucca, she has the best personality, she gets along great with the other dogs and the kids obviously love her to pieces. I love to dress her in cute little sweaters and today I got 4 new hair bows for her (from this great website www.poochieheaven.com that has a monthly drawing, I won for November, dog lovers should check it out), I know I'm ridiculous but I love her.


How can you not love that face?

7 comments:

J said...

Silly.


Pucca! Pucca! Pucca Dance Party!

Tara R. said...

My hubs thinks I'm crazy too cuz I want a little dog. We have two big Labs too. Pucca is adorable!

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!

Jennifer said...

awww.

she is cute. and so is S!! I can't believe how much her hair has grown and also how much older she looks!! still cute as ever!!

you look GREAT also!!

my friend also has a Maltese... they are awesome. but we need a bigger dog till my kids calm down some... i'd worry they would hurt a small dog or kill it by accident they are rough. our boxer is good for now.

i love her name... PUCCA!! how cute.

hope your doing good with your all liquids.

xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! That is seriuosly one of the cutest puppies I've ever seen!!!! So sweet! I love the picture of your little girl snuggling her up in her jacket!! That's something I used to do with my little dog as a little girl.

~Amy Rose~

Tricia said...

I want a little, fluffy dog too. Kenny said, "hell no." I'll settle for a diamond ring, instead.

ZDub said...

I'm driving to OK to steal your dog.