Thursday, December 11, 2008

Check and check.

I got the costume finished for Nicholas' play today, it turned out good considering I've never had a need to make a shepherd's outfit before. I made the head piece entirely too complicated but whatevs, it worked.

I also managed to get one of my two tests taken and I am well on my way to getting a B in western civ and after that, if I so choose, apply for my associates degree, but I haven't decided yet on that one.

The Dish Network guy called me at 6:50 am, can you fucking believe that shit? He is so lucky that I went to bed at 8:30 last night (I'm exhausted because of this liquid diet) and my alarm went off in just 10 minutes so I didn't mind. They're coming out to fix the kid's dish tonight...for the second time in 3 weeks.

I take my last test in the morning and then get my bloodwork done on Sunday and all my shit is taken care of, hell yeah! Monday can't get here soon enough.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

good for you. i knew you'd get it all done... you've made a huge dent already in it.
you should post some pics of Nicholas' costume!! i bet it came out really cute!
hope they fix the problem this trip. and i'd kill someone if they called my house that early. damn. espeically a business. WTF???

xoxoxox

David said...

Great mark! Good on you!

Tara R. said...

Congrats on the great grades and the costume success! Sending good thoughts and prayers for a successful surgery on Monday too.