Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Things I am currently obsessed with:

  • Berripop natural frozen yogurt, this stuff is delicious and fat free. I like to get mine with strawberries, raspberries and blueberries, it's a great low fat dessert that doesn't feel like diet food.
  • Viva La Juicy perfume, I'm obsessed with perfume in general but I really heart this one.
  • Brown sugar and fig body lotion from Bath and Body Works, I like the smell of this when I'm not wearing Viva La Juicy.
  • Mafia Wars on Facebook, I know it's stupid but I'm addicted now and there is nothing I can do about it.
  • All things Micheal Kors, this isn't really new, I've been obsessed with his designs for awhile now but I just recently got some killer heels and a sexy new top by him and they are gorgeous!
  • Blackstone Chardonnay, I rarely drink anymore but when I do I love this inexpensive wine, it's my fave.
  • 5K runs, if I have off work on a Saturday you can bet your ass I'm doing a race, my next one is July 4th benefitting Special Olympics. Nicholas and Sophia are starting to do the kids' 1K runs too and I'm so proud of them.
  • Seafood enchiladas, I don't know what it is lately but everywhere I go I order seafood enchiladas and I've never really been a big fan of seafood but there must be something in it that I need because I'm craving it big time.
  • My new tempurpedic bed, I'm in love with it. It took a little while to get used to it but now I can't imagine sleeping on anything else and my back agrees.
  • My husband coming to visit me in less than a month, it was totally unexpected so now I'm super excited about it, I can't wait!

No comments: