Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm pretty sure I'm having a quarter life crisis.


So, I've been partying a lot lately, like a lot! I mean I'm still taking care of my kids and the house and I manage to get to work on time and, with the exception of one time, not hungover. I'm not being completely irresponsible or anything but I'm having so much fun acting like a 21 year old.

I get dressed up and go to bars, I dance at clubs, I ride the mechanical bull at the country bar, I flirt with 20 year old guys that have no clue 1) I'm married and 2) I have 2 kids at home. I'm having so much fun it's ridiculous.


My cousin and me at a bar last weekend.


Part of me feels like I'm way too old to be acting like this but then the other part of me thinks, why not? I never got to act like this, I was pregnant when I turned 21, I was already a housewife and my husband has never been the partying type. I always felt bad when I was living with Luis if I wanted to go out but now that I don't have to worry about whether or not he'll want to go somewhere or how miserable he'll be when we get there, I can do so much more.

So, I'm making it a point to enjoy every minute of this, I know it won't last forever so I'm just going to live in the moment. I wonder if a quarter life crisis is a justifiable reason to go buy a 2010 Camaro? Just a thought.

No comments: