Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The calm before the storm.

Right now things are really boring here, I know I always complain about how boring Oklahoma is but nothing is happening right now and I mean NOTHING! In this case it's kind of a good thing, pretty soon life is going to get really hectic.

Luis is about to get the ball rolling on some pretty serious stuff with his career, things that could completely change the course of our lives. We've had a plan since we got married about what we wanted to do, where we wanted to go in life and what we wanted to achieve. When Luis got cancer it threw everything out the window, we had to make a new plan but now we're starting to take scraps of that old plan and piece them together again.

We're taking chances with our way of life and that scares the crap out of me but we can't continue the way things are now, we hate it here and to potentially be stuck here for 10 more years makes us both contemplate suicide (that's a joke, we are not suicidal).

Our fingers are crossed that everything is going to work out the way we want it to but there are no guarantees. It feels nice though to finally be doing something about it rather than just complaining, I have a feeling though that everything is going to work out just fine and I really hope I'm right.

1 comment: