Friday, July 10, 2009

Preview

So, it's been awhile since I did an update about how I'm doing since my surgery. For those of you that don't know, I had lap band surgery back in December. So far I'm doing really well.

I've completely changed my eating habits, I've totally cut out all carbonated beverages, I rarely eat bread and french fries make me hurl so I've pretty much cut those out too. I eat a lot of salad, fruit cups, yogurt, cooked vegetables and of course, I still reward myself with some Blue Bell ice cream.

My starting weight was 260 pounds, today I'm 217 pounds. My first goal is to reach 200 pounds, once I hit that then I will reevaluate where I'm at and set a realistic final goal weight. Regardless of what that number may be I'm trying to reach it by February or March so I can meet with a plastic surgeon to discuss my well-earned tummy tuck and breast lift with implants (this weight loss has really taken a toll on my chest).

I want to post a before and after picture on here when I reach my goal but I've somehow misplaced my before picture so hopefully I will find where I stored it before February rolls around. For now though, I can give you this:


January 2009 - 250 lbs



















June 2009 - 220 lbs.

2 comments:

ZDub said...

OMG! Good for you! You look awesome!

Tricia said...

You look amazing!

And? The boob thing is a mean trick. I mean, you work hard to lose weight, and your boobs turn to crap. At least that is what happened to me. Really? You had to take my boobs. I am sooo buying new ones one day. Maybe we can get a two for one special.