I have nothing brilliant or insightful to say today but who am I kidding, you guys don't come here for brilliant or insightful. I'm actually not sure what you come here for but you do so I'm not complaining.
I have a post that I can't wait to write but I'm waiting for tomorrow or maybe even the next day because then it will actually be true. Until then all I can bring myself to write about is crap that no one really cares about.
I did this 25 random things about me post on facebook a couple of weeks ago and then today ThatChickOverThere tagged me (on facebook, not her super awesome blog that I'm sure you all read) and with my lack of posts lately, I decided to post it on here.
I'm going to recycle some of my answers but some of them don't make sense anymore since I did this on Inauguration Day (I don't know why I capitalized that).
25 Random Things
1. I was engaged at 19, got married at 20 and had a baby at 21. That is seriously young.
2. My biggest regret is that I didn't finish college but I'm working on it now.
3. Sometimes I capitalize words that don't need it and I don't capitalize words that do.
4. I have 3 tattoos, my favorite is the ladybug on my right foot.
5. I can't wait till March when I get a phone upgrade because I HATE my stupid cell phone.
6. Another thing I hate, Oklahoma! I can't wait to be out of this hell hole.
7. Luis and I want nothing more than to move to Colorado, preferably while we are still in the Army.
8. I miss having my own computer dearly, not because I need it but because it was mine and now it is broken :(
9. Sometimes I fantasize about running away and never coming back.
10. I don't like babies, as a woman I think this makes me a little weird.
11. I bite my nails when I'm nervous.
12. I have a secret that I will never tell.
13. Going to Catholic school made me hate Catholics because they are mostly hypocrites.
14. I hope my kids have sex before they are married because if not that is just weird.
15. People will probably think I am a horrible mom for admitting to #14.
16. My husband agrees with me on #14.
17. I think it is important to make mistakes when you are young because if not you make mistakes when you are an adult and there are way more consequences then.
18. My husband seems like an ass to most people but secretly he can be really funny...but he can also be an ass.
19. I dress and act kinda girly but most of the time (except a certain time of the month) I think like a man.
20. If you're my friend and I think you are being stupid I have no problems telling you that.
21. If you're not my friend I will just let you look stupid and not say anything.
22. I used to think people with small dogs were idiots but now I'm an idiot too.
23. I'm fairly certain I will have a mid-life crises and it will involve a red sports car... it may or may not include a hot Swedish guy named Sven.
24. I like to buy things when I am depressed...money can buy happiness!
25. I. Am. A. Robot.