I've been staying pretty busy today, trying to keep my mind off of Susie. I have this really great thing I do when I'm worried, I clean everything in sight.
Things I've done today:
- Pulled everything off the kitchen counters and cleaned them.
- Cleaned all the nooks and crannies on my kitchen aid mixer.
- Changed everyone's sheets and washed and folded the dirty ones.
- Moved all the furniture around and vacuumed under everything.
- Washed every dish and article of clothing in our house.
- Mopped the floors.
- Baked homemade pumpkin bread.
- Cleaned all the bathrooms.
- Drank 12 cups of coffee.
- Picked up every rock I could find in my backyard.
So, pretty eventful day.