Friday, November 27, 2009

Three

Yesterday wasn't our best Thanksgiving ever, I spent a lot of the day still worrying about Susie, how she was doing? If she was in pain? Would she make a full recovery? These things were all heavy on my mind.

Having Susie to worry about has really made my recovery pretty easy, I'm too preoccupied with other things to worry about myself. I did a light run the other day and had no pain at all, I guess I'm fine now. I still cramp occasionally but it's minimal so it doesn't really bother me.

With things starting to look up my daughter decided to fall at the playground yesterday and put her teeth through her bottom lip. So, we spent a few hours at the ER, luckily they opted to use Dermabond to close it up instead of having to stitch it. Luis was freaking out about a scar but it looked a lot better after they glued it up and she should outgrow the scar with no problems.

I'd really like to catch a break but I have feeling things are just going to keep on coming.

No comments: