Thursday, November 5, 2009

Back Home

I'm back, I actually got back around 1:30 am on Wednesday but yesterday was spent unpacking, grocery shopping and sleeping. Halloween was fantastic, my race was amazing (you can read about it here), trunk or treating with the kids was a blast, I got to meet my new nephew (adorable) and Luis and I got to party like adults (in which I passed out and came home at 10:00 the next morning).
This is a picture of me, some chick with huge boobs and my brother dressed as a sexy pirate.
And this is a picture of me passed out with my husband's santa costume covering me up.



This is Luis after I was passed out (notice the missing Santa jacket) and our friend Traci.


And this is Luis motorboating my brother's water balloons.
That's pretty much the good stuff from my weekend, I'm still trying to track down pics from my race but I'll probably post those at my other blog.

P.S. I'll be posting again later probably with pics of my new haircut because I am really not loving my hair right now.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Dork.

Unknown said...

LOL. Your brother makes a pretty good chick.

Excellent pics :)

Ms. E said...

The Santa Claus sleeping pic is PRICELESS. And? Your brother is my new hero!