Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Break time.

I've been really busy lately doing stupid things that don't really seem like they should keep you busy. I mean, if you asked what I was doing I would probably say, "Nothing" and yet I don't have much down time. It seems since I moved back my day to day life has gotten more tedious. I don't know if this is because I actually have friends here now or what but I just don't seem to have time to blog. I'm not necessarily taking a break (like my title suggests) but I'm just not going to be blogging as often, some weeks I might not blog at all. I guess I'm just going to wait till I have something to actually say rather than ramble on about nothing in particular.

So, if I'm not on here for a long period of time, don't worry, I'm not laying in a ditch somewhere bleeding to death I'm just not witty enough to come up with something to write about....a more likely scenario is that a zombie ate my brain.

3 comments:

Aunt Becky said...

That's a good one. And I'm filching that excuse. Zombies TOTALLY ate my brains.

ItsKelly said...

Breaks are good now and then. I don't know how people post every day.

Tricia said...

I can't post everyday. I don't get enough sleep to think coherently on a day-to-day basis. The most I can manage is once or twice a week.