Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Revamping the Old Blog

I haven't written on here in forever so I decided it was time for a total overhaul. If I have any old followers (which I doubt) this is not going to be anything like the old Friday Night Ambulance, I'm using this to document my Halloween prop-making obsession. I'm hoping to attract some like-minded followers to exchange ideas, possibly brainstorm or maybe even help people that are interested in making their own decorations as well. 
For the record: I am an amateur, I have no formal art schooling but I did take some advance courses in high school (which was way too long ago). I use Pinterest a lot for inspiration and I have found a few other blogs that I like too that I will be sure to link in the sidebar. 
Let the crazy adventure begin!

No comments: