Monday, July 12, 2010

Cruising the Internet

For those of you that don't keep up with my other blog, you know the one where I talk crazy stuff like running and fitness and all the jazz, the other day I wrote about this great website where you can find all kinds of stuff at great prices plus free shipping! I started out looking for twin beds for the kids when we move but I've found myself just hanging out there checking out the other 200+ stores they have. The website is CSNstores.com and they have everything you could ever want or need. So, if you're like me and you spend the hot hours of the day browsing the internet you should stop by and do a little shopping.

2 comments:

Ms. E said...

Why why WHY??? You just fed my addiction. I spend hours on Overstock and Amazon, Zappos and even Craigslist looking at random crap I don't need. And now this? I want to hug you!

Allie said...

You're welcome!